To find a Brain Health program near you, please do one of the following:
- Contact the Alzheimers Foundation of America and ask if any brain health programs are available. Call (866) 232-8484 or click here;
- Visit the website for Administration for Community Living and check out their Brain Health tab.
- Learn more about the importance of exercise and brain health by clicking here or call (800) 243-5463
- Call your local Area Agency on Aging (AAA). To find your local AAA call (800) 243-5463.
- Find out more about Dementia Education Training by clicking here or call (800) 457-5679
- Visit the National Institute on Aging and learn more about Alzheimer’s by clicking here
- Learn more about Brain Health by clicking here.
- For a list of all kinds of programs near you, please click here
- To learn more about Brain Health, click here to visit the Alzheimer’s Association
- Call Central Alabama Aging Consortium (800) 264-4680 or click here for your FREE copy of our Dementia Resource Guide